There are over 100 shops at Clyde so if you're looking for a full, part time or seasonal job, please join our mailing so you're the first to know as soon as vacancies are posted.
Click here to take you to the Direct Gov website, where many of the vacancies are also listed.
Job Reference: TMSA(SA)CLYD Part-Time 20+ hours
Salary: £7.21-£7.50 Plus Bonus & Benefits
Closing Date: 04/02/2017
With the rapid expansion of the business and continuing career opportunities available, there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange ltd than now!
We select our products based on values, security and reliability so, as a Sales Advisor, you will be key to our business in delivering expert advice and excellent customer service.
Listening to your customers and offering a service tailored to them is paramount, so whether you are listening to their tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products to offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
For our Full-Time positions you should be able to work 40 Hours per week and up to 48 hours per week in our busier trading periods.
Our Part-Time Variable contract offers a basic of 20 hours however you should be flexible to work up to 48 Hours per week.
For both contracts you should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends late evenings and Bank Holidays.
- You will be providing eurochange customers with exceptional service and expert knowledge to suit their needs.
- You will be responsible for promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store's profitability.
- You will help to maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
- You should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends including bank holidays, with flexibility to work in others stores within your cluster and region.
- You will demonstrate an ability to process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
- You should have the ability to take full ownership of your branch, in most cases working independently to ensure the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
We commit to maximise the full potential of all our employees and offer full support and training along with a competitive salary and bonus to make you a Foreign Exchange Expert, so if you can answer "YES" to the following, we want to hear from you!
Do have a minimum of 6 months retail experience, or equivalent experience in a customer driven environment
Have experience processing numerous cash and electronic transactions in a busy environment
Have experience within a customer facing and fast paced role.
Confident working on your own initiative or as part of a team.
If you have a genuine passion for customer service and are motivated to meet sales targets, "Apply Now"!
Now Hiring Baristas and Team Leaders! If you're passionate about coffee and love to showcase your exceptional customer service in a flexible and fun environment... drop your CV into the store or e-mail us at email@example.com! Permanent, full time and part time positions all available.
Part time staff required
Temp positions which may lead to permanent
Hand in CV in to store or email...