Meet and Greet
Stooche, Edward Reid &
Winners will be notified by email:
Terms & Conditions
1. Clyde Shopping Centre 170 Kilbowie Road, Clydebank G81 2UA
2. Employees of Clyde Shopping Centre or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition are via http://www.clyde-shoppingcentre.co.uk, Clyde Customer Service Desk or Facebook
5. Closing date for entry will be 13th November. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: the winner will be invited to meet your chosen group along with 5 other people.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: at random from all entries received and verified by through a draw
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call on the day of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner timing of the prize
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15 The meet and greet will be 16th November 2013 prior to the Christmas Light Switch-on. No liability will by incurred by Clyde Shopping Centre should the artists for whatever reason fail to attend.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Limit of one entry per person.